(Delivered as a 3-month programme)
The key objectives of this training are as follows:
- To improve the physical fitness and Mentality fitness of the participants.
- To provide a structured physical fitness programmes covering exercise, nutrition and sleep
- To prepare participants to complete a 5km, 10km or half marathon race at the end of the programme
- To allow an organisation to identify the top 10 attributes and qualities of the ideal employee
- To allow an organisation to identify gaps in knowledge, skills and attitudes that need to be addresses
- To tie increased employee physical and mentality fitness to organisational goals and objectives
Key Metrics for this training are as follows:
- Employees are fitter and healthier.
- Employees have more energy and enthusiasm
- Organisation has a clearer picture of what their ideal employee looks like
- Management and employees are in agreement about what the ideal attributes are and can identify their level of competence in these attributes.
The Value to the organisation is as follows:
- Increased bottom line profitability
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduction in staff turnover
- Cost reductions
- Increased employee productivity
- Strengthening of company culture
The training is delivered as a 3-month programme and will cover the following areas:
Physical Fitness programme:
- Workshop on Exercise
- Workshop on Nutrition
- Workshop on Sleep
- Creation of Fitness Champions in Business
- A 360° Journal to log progress over the 12 weeks
- A free book Outcome Running
- Employees set a Goal to take part in a road race
- Motivational videos from trainer
Mentality Fitness Programme:
- Workshop to agree organisational outcomes to tie training to
- Introduction to Key Performance Attributes
- Workshop(s) with management and employees to identify ideal employee attributes
- Workshop to identify the top 10 attributes and their order of importance
- Online questionnaire to identify gaps in performance against agreed attributes
- Creation of a plan to address identified gaps in performance.
Delivery of Training is as follows: Delivered as a 3-month Programme
The training days will be highly interactive, engaging and will be delivered with an emphasis on learning in a challenging yet relaxed and enjoyable manner. The intervention will include a variety of learning methods including activities, discussion, group exercises, etc. The training with be both facilitative, drawing on the knowledge of the attendees and instructional, providing knowledge as required.
For further details contact Eoin Ryan